Honey-Glazed Chicken Stir-Fry
- 12 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breast halves or skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 tbsp water
- 4 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 4 cups frozen stir fry vegetables- thawed and drained
- hot cooked brown rice
1. Rinse chicken; pat dry. Cut chicken into thin strips; set aside. For sauce, in a small bowl stir together honey, vinegar, orange juice, soy sauce, and cornstarch; set aside.
2. Pour cooking oil into a wok or a large skillet. (Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) Preheat over medium-high heat. Stir-fry frozen vegetables for 3 minutes or till vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove vegetables from wok. Add chicken to hot wok. Stir-fry for 3 to 4 minutes or till chicken is no longer pink. Push chicken from the center of the wok. Stir sauce; add to center of the wok. Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
3. Return cooked vegetables to wok. Stir all ingredients together to coat. Cook and stir about 1 minute more or till heated through. If desire, serve immediately over rice or couscous.