COUPON!

diapers.com discounts
use code:HEID8869
New Customers Only. Restrictions apply.
baby items
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com

Help me get adopted, Please! Click on the picture!

Diet Time!!

Since my only brother's wedding is in 11 weeks, I figured I better start my diet. Nothing fancy, just more veggies and fruits. Less butter, dairy, and no sweets at all. Also, only brown flour. That means brown rice, brown pasta, bread, etc. I will be using the blog as a way to keep me on track. I will try every Friday to update you on my progress. And tell you the week ahead's dinner meal plan, everything is homemade no pre-made sides or meals with all fresh ingredients. I am sticking to the recommended serving sizes, which is the hard part!

Meal Plan for this this week starting today-
Friday- Chicken Cordon Bleu with asparagus
Saturday- Tuscan Chicken Soup
Sunday- Eggplants stuffed with ground beef mixture
Monday- Apricot Pork Medallions and grilled corn
Tuesday- Salad with chicken and the works
Wednesday- Shredded beef BBQ on Whole wheat buns and Cole Slaw
Thursday- Honey Chicken Stir fry

No comments:

Post a Comment