COUPON!

diapers.com discounts
use code:HEID8869
New Customers Only. Restrictions apply.
baby items
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com

Help me get adopted, Please! Click on the picture!

Diet week 2 update and menu plan

I lost 4 lbs this last week! Yeah! I didn't stick to a very strict diet except for the dinner menu plan. It was all extremely good! My kids even ate every meal without too much complaining. I found it cheaper to buy healthy meals than to buy the typical unhealthy meals. Here is my menu plan for this next week. If anyone is interested in any recipes, let me know. I will post them on here.

Saturday
- Garlic Lime Chicken with Pepper Parmesan Green Beans
Sunday- Gyros, made with sliced steak, fat free cucumber sauce, whole wheat rice and whole wheat pitas
Monday- Chicken eggplant Casserole
Tuesday- Whole Wheat Spaghetti with zucchini and ground beef
Wednesday- Chicken and Shrimp Satay with Savory Peanut Dipping Sauce
Thursday- Pork Tenderloin with Asparagus
Friday- Chicken & Spinach Pasta Bake

No comments:

Post a Comment