COUPON!

diapers.com discounts
use code:HEID8869
New Customers Only. Restrictions apply.
baby items
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com

Help me get adopted, Please! Click on the picture!

School enrollment time already...

I can't believe it's time to sign up my baby for kindergarden all ready! Who knew it would be so hard though! Luckily we have open enrollment in our county. The school we're interested in has 40 on the open enrollment list in front of us though! But there's probably 50+ elementary schools within 5 miles of us!! Wow...

1 comment:

  1. They grow up too stinkin fast on us don't they! I have to say when my girls went to school for the 1st time it was so hard...but I guess it is a part of life and growing up for them! I got Ryan all registered and they are only doing full day Kindergarten...I am so sad! But we actually are thinking of changing schools so we'll see! Good luck with getting L in the school you want! Hope you and new baby are doing good! Kim

    ReplyDelete