COUPON!

diapers.com discounts
use code:HEID8869
New Customers Only. Restrictions apply.
baby items
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com

Help me get adopted, Please! Click on the picture!

10 week doctor's appointment and ultrasound

Everything is going great! The ultrasound is measuring baby right on for it's 'age'. The heart beat is 169 which, according to old wives tales, means a girl. I also took an Intelligender test 2 days ago which said it was a girl. I am betting this will be girl #3. Just as long as baby's healthy, that's all that matters!! I go back in 3 weeks for an ultrasound for down-syndrome. There was a new ultrasound lady this time, which I really enjoyed. She told me the earliest you can tell what sex you're having would be at 13.5 weeks, which I will be at the next ultrasound! I hope I get her again so she can maybe see something down there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment