COUPON!

diapers.com discounts
use code:HEID8869
New Customers Only. Restrictions apply.
baby items
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com

Help me get adopted, Please! Click on the picture!

New crib!


We're currently using the crib we have now for Heidi, which is about 25 yeard or so old. It was used for my older brother, me, 3 of my cousins, and my two girls. I'm not going to take Heidi out of it until she's about 2 1/2 or so. Instead of buying another pack n play or bassinet for the new baby I decided it would be best to retire the old crib and buy a new one!!! I found an awesome deal on a 4 in 1 convertible crib, which can be used through her whole life! It's a Europa Baby Geneva Crib in Espresso. Very pretty! I can't wait to use it, but now till after Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment