COUPON!

diapers.com discounts
use code:HEID8869
New Customers Only. Restrictions apply.
baby items
diapers.combuy baby items at diapers.com

Help me get adopted, Please! Click on the picture!

Worried.....

I just weighed myself for the first time since my doctor's appointment 2 weeks ago, I'm down 3 more pounds. So that makes my total weight lost since getting pregnant at 15 pounds. I'm 15.5 weeks now and am eating lots. I've never lost any weight during pregnancy and have a really hard time losing it when I want to. With my last 2 pregnancies I gained approx 45 pounds with each. So, this weight loss really worries me. My doctor had said if I lose any more weight at my next appointment that they would have to check my thyroid. I guess there may be a bright side in a kind of twisted way, I'm 8 pounds heavier than my pre-any babies weight from 5 years ago....

No comments:

Post a Comment